Friday, October 1, 2010

Another reason to be proud of myself...

Big news tonight is that we had a Soiree Quiche for dinner. And, despite my intense distaste for all things eggy, I ate some and didn't hate it! It probably helped that there were lots of lardons, thick cut french bacon, in my piece, plus a thick puff pastry crust.

Some of the girls got together for a glass of wine or beer, and then went out to an Irish pub in town. I decided to stay in because I have a meeting at school tomorrow morning. Really excited to get settled at school and start working with the kids!

In other news, I got a bus pass today! I also rode around a little bit so I could get the hang of it. It was kind of fun to see the city that way. The bus drivers are a little crazy, though....who knew you could take a bus around a corner at 40 mph??

No comments:

Post a Comment