Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Victory!

I just had to lug my computer all the way down 4 flights of stairs to say this:

I JUST KILLED A REALLY BIG BUG.

I'm proud. It looked like a giant mosquito with really long spindly legs. Ugh. I had to throw shoes at it for about 5 minutes until I finally hit it. (Well you didn't expect me to get close to that thing, did you??)

Also, I have an address.

Elizabeth Balge, C33
Residence Pierre de Coubertin
104, avenue Pierre de Coubertin
53000 Laval FRANCE

Feel free to mail me articles you find interesting, photos for my very empty walls, mix CDs, packs of gum, or anything else that will fit in an envelope and make me happy!

3 comments:

  1. I HATE BUGS!!! GROSS GROSS GROSS!! I admire your courage Liz... Hope you're having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. proud. very. you know how i well i deal with bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they have moths in France? ;) heeheehahahoho.

    (Caitlin)

    ReplyDelete