Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beautiful weather for a picnic!

We're all on Fall Break this week (and for part of next as well), so instead of having very little to do, we have nothing to do. A lot of people are traveling, to Dublin, Norway, around France. I'm ashamed to admit I dropped the ball on my Granada plans...so I'm sticking around here for most of the break. I'm hoping to visit Kellie in Rouen and possibly head to Paris next week. I don't know, we'll see. I'm so bad at making all these plans...I need someone to nag me a little bit or it'll never get done! Today though, Charlotte and I packed a picnic lunch and went to the Jardins Publiques. It was beautiful and relaxing and quiet...perfect!



1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have gone on such a picnic with my best friend! Looks like such a b-e-a-u-tiful day there! Did you pet the goat?

    -CJ

    ReplyDelete