Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The strike continues

I woke up super early to go to school this morning, because I wasn't sure if classes would be canceled. Just my luck, the gates were closed and the students had created bigger barriers. Everyone was just kind of hanging around. I figured that meant the school was on strike so I came back to the foyer and took a nice nap.

But more importantly!! I saw my first French Guido today! I didn't know they existed in France but I guess they do! It was kind of hard to tell because his fake-bake looked more like a sunburn, but he still had a variation of the Guido hair. Yikes.

4 comments:

  1. ok, birthday girl, so how did you get the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fist pumpin like a champ...looks like jersey shore reaches all across France! lol oh liz how i miss you:)

    ReplyDelete