Friday, February 18, 2011

Off Day

Some days you wake up and everything goes your way. You feel like you're seeing things for the first time, you have a spring in your step, and the sun is shining. Today is not that kind of day for me. I'm going to blame it on the weather. This morning, when everything was covered in a thick layer of fog, Robin said "I love these days when it starts out cold and grey and turns out to be beautiful later." I agreed, obviously, because who doesn't love those days? But it's now quarter to two and the fog is still here! On top of that, it's bitter cold. Hope wind-burned faces are in this spring...

But yes, my off day. I have only really had to teach one class so far today, and it was a complete failure. No one was listening, I was even bored with the topic...I let them go early when I realized it was sort of a lost cause.

Oh well though, right? I mean, everyone is allowed a day like this once in a while! Looking forward to a fun (and maybe relaxing?) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment